Sunday, October 30, 2011

The NEW Mr. and Mrs. Owen!

Last weekend, on October 22nd, my brother got married! It was a weekend we will always remember and cherish. I've prayed for a long time that God would give Danny the most pefect woman for him... and he certainly did! They are such a loving and fun couple, and I'm so happy to welcome Erica into our family!

Here are some pictures...



On the plane headed to Jacksonville! We hadn't seen my brother or sister or Erica since the beginning of July! And we hadn't seen my parents since Labor Day weekend.




Hanging out at Uncle Danny's house. Next time I know there is no point to bringing a bunch of toys. Owen played with this watering can ALL WEEKEND LONG.







Rehearsal day! Owen had way too much fun practicing being the ring bearer. He was giving every body high fives and hand shakes.

















I could keep posting so many more pictures of the big day, but I'll let you all go... can't wait to order some professional pictures and post a couple as I know there are a few of Owen walking down the aisle with a HUGE smile on his face! :)

Have a great week!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment