Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting things ready for baby Owen

Last Monday our stroller, the Quinny Buzz 4, came in. It was a nice way to start the week. I have been anticipating the arrival of it for a while now. :) I keep telling Chuck I might practice using it by taking Tyson for a stroll around the neighborhood. He isn't liking the idea too much. :)

Our baby bedding also came in the first of the week. We LOVE it! Our good friend, Beth, suggested the company we ordered from to us, and we couldn't be happier. We got to custom design it and everything.

This weekend we also started working on some nursery decor. We spent a good hour in Michaels picking out wood letters and other wood pieces to make into footballs, baseballs and basketballs. We got all the wood painted and now we just have to add some ribbon to all the pieces. I'm excited to post some pictures because Chuck and I both were impressed with our creativity because we honestly aren't the best when it comes to crafts, but I think we did pretty well. We are proud of our work! :)







Here is a picture of me at 30 weeks... I just keep on growing!

1 comment:

  1. Those letters are the CUTEST! It's getting close to baby Owen's debut!

    ReplyDelete